Your privacy is important to us. In order to provide you with clarity about why or for what reason we use your data, we are continuously working on improving our privacy statement. With this objective in mind, we have updated our privacy statement in the light of the new EU data protection rules.
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, on occasion, we may ask you to register or to provide personal information and preferences when you visit certain areas of our site or request information to be sent out to you. Nordic Pharma will not pass on any information you supply to us to any third party without your prior consent. We will use personal information you share with us to provide you with the information you have requested from us.
• We only use your personal information for the requested purpose. You have the right to access personal information that concerns you. Therefore you may obtain from the data Controller access to said personal data and a copy of said personal data.
• We only use your personal data for activities which we are legally obliged to do so, or you have requested to perform. In all other cases we always ask for your permission.
• You may always ask us to correct your personal details, or to delete them from our systems.
• To some extend you may require a Controller to limit processing of your personal data. This is not possible when the Controller has a legal obligation • Individuals have a right to object to the processing of their personal data, when said processing is based on a legitimate interest of the Controller.
• You have the right not to be subject to a decision solely based on automated processing. Nordic Pharma B.V. will not use automated processing.
All information collected with consent of the data owner, publicly available or provided spontaneously or by means of a contact, will be processed as discrete as possible. Nordic Pharma B.V. is legally obliged to collect certain information especially for pharmacovigilance reasons and keep this information as long as the product concerned is on the market and 10 years after the withdrawal of the market.
Contracts with third parties are safely locked and communication is via secured lines. Our CRM system is hosted in the Netherlands.
The Data Protection Officer of Nordic Pharma can be contacted via the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 (0)35 5480580